GrowlerWerks uKeg 128 Stainless Steel
or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 fortnightly with More info
PRE SALE SPECIAL: PRICE WILL RISE BACK TO NORMAL NOVEMBER 30 (stock due to arrive November 30 for dispatch first week of December).
The uKeg 128 pressurized growler is a mini keg in the size of a full-gallon growler, keeps beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks, and cold for 8 hours. On the go or at home. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Brass carrying handle. Includes two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 128 oz (3785 ml) = 8-10 beers
Dimensions: 6.8in x 9.3in x 11.9in (172mm x 235mm x 303mm)
- uKeg – keep beer fresh for weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer anytime, without removing the cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favourite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
Now available for Pre-Order with an estimated delivery of mid-November.
No one likes flat beer, but too much fizz in the wrong beer isn't very good either. The chart below should help you choose the right carbonation for your brew. And keep in mind, this is just a guide, you can always experiment to suit your own taste!
|Stouts, Porters, Cream Ales, Barley Wines||3-6 PSI|
|Brown Ales, Ambers, Red Ales||5-8 PSI|
|IPAs, Pale Ales, Wheat Beers, Other Ales||7-10 PSI|
|Lagers, Pilsners, Ciders, Kombuchas||9-12 PSI|