What we do with your personal information
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice. Gallantoro does not sell, share or trade any of our customers personal information that we collect with any third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use.
How and why we collect your personal information
When you visit the website, we may occasionally ask you to provide us with some personal information to enable you to register a store account, make a purchase, subscribe to the newsletter or register for an account. This may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, contact details and payment details. In each case, we will only collect the information that is necessary for us to fulfil your request.
When you create an account with Gallantoro, the personal information we collect may include your
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
This information may be used in the following ways
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customise future shopping for you
When you register as a member on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
This may include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, operating system and the internet link or banner advertisement from which you linked to the website.
Cookies are files that your web browser transfers to your computers hard drive. It enables us to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the website.
It does not identify you personally and does not give access to your computer or be used to deliver viruses. Most browsers are pre-set to accept cookies but if you prefer, you can disable it or warn you when cookies are used. We recommend that you leave your cookies enabled.
Updating your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Gallantoro website or by emailing us at email@example.com
Security of your personal information
Gallantoro goes to great lengths to ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored as you would expect it to be.
We protect your personal information by
- Restricting access to personal information by any 3rd parties
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access through our regular updates and enhancements
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- The use of 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of personal information
As previously stated Gallantoro will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Gallantoro.
In exceptional circumstances Gallantoro may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Gallantoro is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Breaches of privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Gallantoro please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to any such potential breach immediately.
Collection of computer data
When you visit Gallantoro, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Web page you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within our website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Gallantoro reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.