Polarised Green Lens
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after the street along the beach front, the Campbell is a classic unisex D frame shape. The frame features a signature keyhole nose bridge and 5 joint rivet hinges. The frame is hand polished and assembled and features a polished acetate finish.
Each set comes with free carry case, microfiber cloth and maintenance and cleaning kit.
- ACETATE: The frames are made from the finest quality Cellulose Acetate from Italian manufacturer Mazzucchelli.
- HINGES: The hinges are 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from Italian manufacturer Visottica. Built to last.
- LENSES: The lenses are sourced from Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens. Made from CR-39 – a plastic polymer which is shatterproof and light weight.
- COATINGS: The interior of each lens is coated with a multilayer anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, whilst the exterior is hard-coated to prevent scratching.
- The size 48 frame is a narrow to medium fit.
- The total frame width is 141mm.