Black with Blue Lens.
Designed in Bondi Beach and named after the iconic north headland, Ben Buckler Point, the Buckler is a classic unisex round frame shape. The frame features a signature keyhole nose bridge and 5 joint rivet hinges. The frame is hand polished and hand assembled and features a matte acetate finish.
Each pair comes with free carry case, microfiber cloth and maintenance and cleaning kit.
At the heart of Pacifico Optical is our pride and commitment to producing eyewear of the finest quality.
• ACETATE: The frames are hand crafted from cellulose acetate sourced from Italian supplier Mazzucchelli.
• HINGES: The frames are held together by Italian engineered 5-joint nickel silver rivet hinges from manufacturer Visottica to ensure quality and precision - built to withstand the knocks and bumps of a true adventure.
• LENSES: Sourced from Carl Zeiss Vision, the lenses are made from Polyamide – a plastic polymer which is shatterproof and light weight. The lenses are class 3, provide UV6 400 protection and are suitable for driving, meeting international standards including Australian AS/NZS 1067:2003, American ANSI Z80.3-2010 and European EN1836:2005.
• COATINGS: The interior of each lens is coated with a multilayer anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, whilst the exterior is hard-coated to prevent scratching.
• HORIZON LINKS: Our signature horizon links at the tips of the temple arms will connect to our glasses cords as a convenient retainer and to prevent losing the frames from your head, overboard or overland!
- The size 48 frame is a medium to wide fit.
- The total frame width is 140mm.