Everyman and everybody should carry around a high-quality pen with them wherever they go. You never know when you need one or be asked for one, and you don't want to hand over a Bic cheapie. Just as bad is a thousand dollar pretentious pen. Here is the middle ground, with a masculine pen that won't break the bank.
It's more than just a pen. It's a writing instrument.
- The brass body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel
- After use, the metal will patina to a spent shell casing golden brown
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included)
- Also fits: Uni-ball cartridge (signo)
- Different line weights and colors are readily available
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Precision machined in house from solid brass
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out
- Length (capped)- 4.6 inches
- Length (open)- 4.3 inches
- Width- 0.40 inches
- Weight- 1.6 oz